Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Black Vigana How Can I Get Rid Of MASSIVE Big Black Dime Size Ants Outside?

How Can I Get Rid of MASSIVE Big Black Dime Size Ants Outside? - big black vigana

I know there was a debate about it. My problem is similar, but different. LOL

My parents (Central Wisconsin) have attempted to get rid of large black ants in his garden. You know, ants are the size of a penny. They tried everything. Put boiling water, use of pesticides. There is nothing permanent. They come every year. They kill the grass in this area. The land looks flat, but when you walk on it drops a little, and begin paying the ants.

They seem to be in a patio. If we try, some pesticides are a little, but next year in massive swarms.

The only problem is to kill them, the grass, so that the soil, but no country. TheyReturn home, as we know, and I do not know whether byte. Just run and swarm quickly if not.

Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment