Monday, December 14, 2009

Heavy Implantation Bleeding Twins Implantation Bleeding, Period Or Miscarriage? Or-what Else?

Implantation bleeding, period or miscarriage? Or-what else? - heavy implantation bleeding twins

This is my story.
I spent Halloween (October 31st) with my friend: "What is our anniversary. Both have been trying for a baby, but has always failed.

So I started my period, 14 November.
For example, 14 days later. But I'm not sure if my period.
It is very difficult, first noticed that blood a) little (brown spots on my underwear. Nothing is more serious.
About an hour later got heavier and red. It's as heavy as my period. I assume it's my time.
However, do not want to start my period for 13 days. - 15 November is now. I'm not sure if it is illegal for any reason.
But I still large lumps to the point where they can get bloody, but it is already dark, almost black, comes with the formation of blood clots. Since the strings of blood clots.
I had HORRIBLE cramps last night, so loud it was almost in tears.
Implantation bleeding heavy? Is this a miscarriage? Or is it just a terrible time?

I'm not sure about anything right now. I mean, of course, I want to be pregnant. But I read some pretty scary-line bleeding and be pregnant, then other things as they could be twins, and the will to survive, but the other had an abortion.
Please can someone explain?

No comments:

Post a Comment