Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Step By Step Learning Access Is Learning Java 2, Or C++ Better, I Want To Build A Remote Access Program As My First Program?

Is Learning Java 2, or C++ Better, I want to build a remote access program as my first program? - step by step learning access

C + + is for executable programs.
Java 2 Micro Edition and Java 2 is for programs *. jar.
The time, the upper class, executable program, so I suppose I should be using C + +, right ...?
I want programs that will run on any system, especially to the windows, and yes I know Java to write is immediately and run everywhere, but I wonder if Java 2 is better than C + + and probably , although C + + has memory leaks, and Java 2 is really supposidly C - - lol, I know ... I know ... someone help me, I ask myself what I need to know HTML, JavaScript, and I know enough to do what I do online ... and more .. In so willing to take the next step, please help me ???????????????????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment