Saturday, February 20, 2010

Black Cable Cardigan So..What Are You Guys Wearing Tommorow?? ANSWER♥?

So..What are you guys wearing tommorow?? ANSWER♥? - black cable cardigan

Hey, so if you want, you can following the following format:

Age:
Held (hehe):

Im 14
And since:

LS arglye JCrew cashmere jacket (beef, black, gray), cut a lace cami uggs from A & F Express Fit skinny jeans, black, black Berret Hollister (sp?) The curly hair is loose, PLAE is a pink lip gloss and black eyeliner!

And, of course, my confusion haha Red Socks, until you replace my cable point Ballet]]

So, how are you? ♥

Thank you;]]

1 comment:

Cupcake™ said...

Im 18
And since the ... My joy gray sports bra that says Black Knights, and some sweats black, purple, and my fuzzy slippers and my hair .... Nike shocks messy bun w / a group? ... Make-up, nothing.

I really have nothing to do tomorrow, but the joy of practice! Day, I just chill ... lol

Post a Comment