Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blind Football A Bus Full Of Blind Football Players?

A bus full of blind football players? - blind football

Driving a bus full of football players blindly on the beach and began to ask myself: "How Footie play if they are blind"
Finally gathered the courage to ask and blind colleagues 1 stated that there is a bell inside the ball so they can know where he was.
Once we arrived, I decided to see for a while and could not believe how they were playing so I decided to opt for a snack.
10 minutes later, a policeman approached me. "If you are the driver of the bus, he asked
"Well officer, what is the problem," I asked
"All the blind, I block," said
"Why did you," I asked
and then he said: "They have the crap kicked out of Morris Dancers"

3 comments:

vAn!tY PrIncEsS said...

ha ha thats so funny Omgg
Umm wat awaits a new Morris Dancers
lol jk

Brainz said...

Well, funny jokes as it was great to go ... but it made me laugh, thinking about getting the morris dancers with bells on their legs, to your bottom kicked @ ss!.

Jabril said...

It seems that Morris Dancers have bells on their uniforms.

Ha ha ha

Post a Comment