Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fish Food Dispenser I'm Going On Vacation And I Was Wondering If My Personal Fish Would Die If I Put It In The Big Tank...?

I'm going on vacation and I was wondering if my personal fish would die if I put it in the big tank...? - fish food dispenser

I have a 2.5-gallon tank in my room with bright colors teen cute little fish. It is the only one there, because his friends died a year ago-ish. In any case, it is approximately 1.25 inches long.

I'm going on holiday and I have to eat some kind, but there is another container in the kitchen. It is 25 centimeters gallons, and has 2 large breed danios are very little long and 3 small fish in the mine of the same variety in my room.

My fear is that my fish only so long when harvested in the new tank will be imported or consumed. Do you think it would be there right?

We have reported paying a distributor of batteries for the feeding of large fish tank that you configure all the food, 12 hours, we have.

6 comments:

BIGgoura... said...

not only be kept in a large tank .. Enter your own, you should be .. the assumption that a neon or danio glolight .. Shares are still ..

Store in a gallon 25 and get a betta or shrimp for the 2.5

dukemack said...

It appears that your neon is a good thing in the big tank, you can also use blocks of Slow Food in good position to buy a maximum of 2 weeks would be. The desire of one reservoir to another water is moving - and teperature state - a sudden change. Collecting water in the tank soon - instead of W large water tank - a few times.

Demon Knight said...

U Maybe there should swim a few hours or less in a small see through the bag to see how they react to other fish.

as u know Ure not really, you just put a fish on the line as the water temperature could be a shock for her.

can divide the tank or just see how it is done in a day or 2.

Nobody can say how or any fish or fish can become another, just a guess

puppyrai... said...

Frankly, I have no chance. I fear that declining food. However, they have weekend or seven days that investors can paste into your small tank. Perhaps you could select this option. They look like small white deposits) (or something similar that dissolve slowly. Your fish can in the larger tank OK, but if you want to be extra careful, you can try this option.

Fish Man said...

it should go

but both
Neon tetras and danios to School

Marcus said...

It will be much happier in the larger tank, follow the tips of the Bigg's: 0)

Post a Comment