Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mermaid Birthday Invitations Anyone Know Where I Can Purchase Mermaid/merman Themed Party Supplies For A Third Birthday Party?

Anyone know where I can purchase mermaid/merman themed party supplies for a third birthday party? - mermaid birthday invitations

I do not know how this Disney's Little Mermaid. I want something unique. There will be a pool party invitations are covered by sirens and sweet. The guest list is a mixture or children. Any help would be very grateful!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

You can most likely go to a party, do not get a local Wal-Mart. You can also use a portion of the decoration of Disney, but do not use the siren, "" e-mail me your city, and I noticed that some stores to go to win.

cellie_m... said...

Have you tried your local party? im sure it will help you to find some of the Mermaid and Merman questions. You can use these cute mermaid Sitter, decorate drinking mugs! Just think of something that could be linked to sirens, such as clams and sea stars (see) Little Mermaid for the inspiration. You can also try eBay. Hope this helps!

Post a Comment