Friday, January 1, 2010

Flights From Newcastle To London How Much Are Flights From Newcastle, UK To Bangkok Or From Any UK City On Average?

How much are flights from Newcastle, UK to Bangkok or from any UK city on average? - flights from newcastle to london

My friend and I hope to visit South Asia this summer for the month of August and first week in September. A flight from Newcastle in England, in Bangkok, after the Vietnam, Cambodia, etc. Who can tell me the average number of flights from Germany to Bangkok, we? Is it better to fly to London? General information would be greatly appreciated, so much money for 5-6 weeks is necessary. All couples who have done this, I would be too much you appreciate your input. Cheers People

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's better than flying to London. Why else would probably change somewhere like Dubai, Doha, etc.

London can be direct flights. Eva Airways deal for direct flights.

I'm from the north, and only by plane to London, much easier.

Prices can vary greatly. depends on how you book in advance, day, month, and so on. I also saw that cheap flights around £ 450th But I would say the average is around 500 pounds. I would pay no more than about 600 pounds. probably pay something between £ 40 - fly 150 € more to Newcastle, but they realize that this could happen on a flight to London. is really easy. We could try to Manchester, as the number of flights to BKK.

Spending money, you are back or what? What type of accommodation you want? I would say that you have a budget bed & breakfast in a private room, you want to say, £ 8 per night each. very nice hotel with pool, probably £ 20 per night per. Then the food you can live from 5 pounds per day, if u want. then only the dependenceds activities they want to do.

Post a Comment