Thursday, January 14, 2010

Home Access Test I Just Took A Home Access Test For HIV And I Will Be Getting It Back On Monday. What Do You Think?

I just took a Home Access test for HIV and I will be getting it back on Monday. What do you think? - home access test

Two years ago I had two encounters with potentially dangerous persons about two weeks apart (May 4 are, 2004 and 22 May 2004). I) the Test August 10, 2004 (80 days after the last session. and the answer was negative. I know I'm at the 1st Session (90 + days) well, but I am worried a little about the second game. I had a game with relatively low risk, because (with oral). What are the chances of transmitting HIV to me are that the second game, although he did not wait 90 days after the last session?

4 comments:

soph said...

Love is the best thing we can do, go to your doctor and a professional in a clinical situation this way you can be tested with a clean slate start.
It seems that many of you to take risks with their personal health - Why? Do not let your sex life to a situation in which Russian roulette - respect, enjoy the use of condoms in all sexual situations, and without giving a reason these types of stress and anxiety. Good luck.

soph said...

Love is the best thing we can do, go to your doctor and a professional in a clinical situation this way you can be tested with a clean slate start.
It seems that many of you to take risks with their personal health - Why? Do not let your sex life to a situation in which Russian roulette - respect, enjoy the use of condoms in all sexual situations, and without giving a reason these types of stress and anxiety. Good luck.

PIXXIE said...

HIV can be in your system to sleep for 5 to 7 years before he was positive ..... Course, the man who should have safe sex ..... I have a brother who was HIV-pos So yes, I know him. ........ Sex looks to be enjoyed with a condom out of interest and could also be done verbally ..... and I knew it was a dangerous situation that you are playing Russian roulette aa

just me said...

be tested, I'm sure he is okay, but it's good to be safe.

Post a Comment